All Saints National School was founded in 1963 under the management of the
Church of Ireland.
The School today welcomes children from all backgrounds and cultures.
AIMS AND ETHOS - All Saints N.S.
1. We aim to create an atmosphere of happiness and warmth in which children
are motivated to work and play to the best of their abilities, and to learn to get on
with children and staff of both sexes.
2. We aim to offer a broad, balanced curriculum.
3. We believe that children should pursue excellence in all their activities on the
principle that “what is worth doing is worth doing well”
4. We aim to treat all children as individuals, with unique talents to be developed.
5. We aim to generate in All Saints’ a sense of vitality, energy, colour,
imagination, and a conviction that learning is fun.
6. Success in our terms means children who are open hearted, open-minded and
freethinking, who have time to enjoy their childhood but who will be well
equipped and eager to make the most of whatever life may have to offer them.
7. We see the encouragement in the pupils of a firm moral code as fundamental.